Sunday, February 12, 2006

Last Day of Freedom!

Events of the Day:

15 minute brisk walk to town: 0

15 minute brisk walk to Park campus: 1

New friends met: 4 (Anna, Roz, Christian, Chris)

Kiss on the hand from a drunk UoG student from Spain: 1

Although it was a very lazy day, it was nice. I got up at 9:45, and spent the entire day in my pjs. I made vegetables and white rice for lunch, and I ruined the rice as I always do. I need Hierald or Dan to make the good sticky rice for me. I just can't get the hang of it.

At any rate, I did make a quick foray into the real world for a sandwich and chips at the Texaco for dinner. when I returned, I decided it might be time to schedule my classes, as i start school in the morning. I struggled with that task for several hours, becoming extremely frusterated. I decided to join my fellow housemates for a journey to Park campus to partake in the drunk atmosphere that is the Student Union. A campus bar - I still can't really believe it!

I didn't stay at the SU long - several people were drunk and annoying. I generally had a good time though, embarassed myself playing pool. It was a good chance to meet some new people though, nothing I'm ever opposed to.

Found out there's a house party on tuesday on my floor - - it's pretty awesome living on the ground floor of the party house. This is the experience I never got at Messiah, that's for sure! Wednesday is the birthday celebration of the most "partygirl" of the American students, so it should be interesting. First time clubbing in England, and no class on Thursdays. Should be fun.

All in all, and eventful day.

British word of the day: knackered (extremely tired)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home